Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

my write


So me and my mate we went to the snkley shop then we find are on  but it had a tinky on the top then my friends dad know what it is at was nothing we have seen  so we went to the shop to figure out and then we cold go under water we went under i cold brether i didnt know how  did it like was cool we went far in then we fish swimg one way it there was nothing look we like around his dad was not there is so werdo like we went deep to find him then we saw him then we saw something at grip on to me going slow lel   it was a Octopus we see my freind did nothing untelll it hit my head he try un grip

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ethan it is Ethan H
    I like your blog post about going somewhere whith your mate, What was your favurite activity about you trip, Maybe next time make the writing make a little bit more sense because it was hard to read. But its real good.Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora it Gemeve
    Hi Ethan I I think you need to check how to make your writhing you post to stay on the page I thick it is a good start and the most that you have writing on your blog
    nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about